2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR
CENTRAL CAMBRIA SCHOOL DISTRICT
CLASSIFIED POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
SECRETARY: Part-time permanent secretary district-wide, not to exceed 29 hours per week, no benefits. Individual must have excellent oral/written communication skills, proficiency in Word/Excel/Google forms, and ability to multi-task.
CUSTODIAL SUBSTITUTE: Long-term substitute custodial position available with the potential for full-time.
Application packet to include: Letter of interest, resume, and District General Employee’s Application (see Documentation Links below for General Employee’s Application). Application packets are to be mailed or hand-delivered to: Central Cambria School District, Attn: Superintendent’s Secretary, Administrative Office, 208 Schoolhouse Road, Ebensburg, PA 15931. Deadline September 28, 2018. EEO
ASSISTANT WRESTLING COACH (JUNIOR HIGH), BOYS ASSISTANT TRACK COACH (JUNIOR HIGH). One position available.
Assistant Wrestling Coach (Junior High), Boys Assistant Track Coach (Junior High): Please submit, in the order as listed, the following: Letter of Interest, Resume to include previous coaching experience, and General Employee’s Application (see Documentation Links below). Please no folders or binders. EOE.
All application packets are to be mailed or hand-delivered to: Superintendent, Central Cambria School District, 208 Schoolhouse Road, Ebensburg, PA 15931.
Any questions regarding the application process should be directed to Janet Gillen, Superintendent’s Secretary, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 814-472-8870, extension 300.
Great news! The Central Cambria Board of School Directors, at their regular meeting of June 11, 2018, approved that the District enter into a Substitute Teacher Agreement between the District and Ignite Education Solutions, a division of the Learning Lamp. Click HERE to apply online. If you have any questions, please contact Kellie Burgan at Ignite at 814-262-0732, ext. 244, or email@example.com regarding professional substitute opportunities.
Central Cambria School District is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer.
- General Employee's Application
- Standard Application for Teaching Positions in Pennsylvania Public Schools
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- Pennsylvania State Police Request for Criminal Record Check
- Federal Criminal History Record Information Report (Fingerprint Check) ; After clicking the link, enter School District Service Code: 1KG6XN
- School Personnel Health Record
- Local Earned Income Tax Residency Certification Form
- Form W-4
- Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release (under Act 168 of 2014)