CENTRAL CAMBRIA SCHOOL DISTRICT
The District has entered into a Substitute Teacher Agreement with Ignite Education Solutions, a division of the Learning Lamp. Click HERE to apply online. If you have any questions, please contact Kellie Burgan at Ignite at 814-262-0732, ext. 244, or firstname.lastname@example.org regarding professional substitute opportunities.
Central Cambria School District is also using Ignite Education Solutions for classified substitutes. Click HERE to apply online or contact Stephanie Perry at 814-262-0732, ext. 294, or email@example.com regarding classified substitute opportunities.
Central Cambria School District is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer.
- Application Procedures
- General Employee's Application
- Standard Application for Teaching Positions in Pennsylvania Public Schools
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- Pennsylvania State Police Request for Criminal Record Check
- Federal Criminal History Record Information Report (Fingerprint Check) ; After clicking the link, enter School District Service Code: 1KG6XN
- School Personnel Health Record
- Local Earned Income Tax Residency Certification Form
- Form W-4
- Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release (under Act 168 of 2014)
- Act 126 Child Abuse Mandated Reporting (On-line Training)