CENTRAL CAMBRIA SCHOOL DISTRICT
The District has entered into a Substitute Teacher Agreement with Ignite Education Solutions, a division of the Learning Lamp. Click HERE to apply online. If you have any questions, please contact Kellie Burgan at Ignite at 814-262-0732, ext. 244, or firstname.lastname@example.org regarding professional substitute opportunities.
DAY-TO-DAY CLASSIFIED SUBSTITUTES (CUSTODIAL, HOUSEKEEPING, PARAPROFESSIONAL, AND SECRETARIAL)
Central Cambria School District is also using Ignite Education Solutions for classified substitutes. Click HERE to apply online or contact Stephanie Perry at 814-262-0732, ext. 294, or email@example.com regarding classified substitute opportunities.
CAFETERIA (FOOD SERVICES) SUBSTITUTES:
Effective with the start of the 2020 - 2021 school year, new cafeteria (food services) substitutes will be employed through the Nutrition Group. For information, please click the following Nutrition LINK. Questions may be directed to Christen Perrone, Central Cambria Food Services Director, The Nutrition Group, at 814-472-8860 ext. 2018 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Central Cambria School District is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer.ATHLETICS / COACHING POSITIONS:
If you are planning to be a volunteer coach at CCSD, please view the link below:
For questions regarding athletic employment at CCSD, please contact Human Resources Coordinator Erin Morrison, at 814-472-8870, ext 1004, or by email at email@example.com
- Hiring Practices
- General Employee's Application
- Standard Application for Teaching Positions in Pennsylvania Public Schools
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- Pennsylvania State Police Request for Criminal Record Check
- Federal Criminal History Record Information Report (Fingerprint Check) ; After clicking the link, enter School District Service Code: 1KG6XN
- School Personnel Health Record
- Local Earned Income Tax Residency Certification Form
- Form W-4
- Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release (under Act 168 of 2014)
- Act 126 Child Abuse Mandated Reporting (On-line Training)