2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR
CENTRAL CAMBRIA SCHOOL DISTRICT
Long-Term Substitute English as a Second Language/English
(January 2, 2019 through the end of the 2018-2019 School Year)
Program Specialist -English as a Second Language and English 7-12 Certifications Required
12-Month Utility Maintenance Worker Itinerant
Application requirements: Submit a Letter of Interest including three references, Resume, and General Employee’s Application (see Documentation Links below). Application packets are to be mailed or hand-delivered to: Central Cambria School District, Attn: Greg Shaffer, Maintenance Supervisor, Administrative Office, 208 Schoolhouse Road, Ebensburg, PA 15931. Position open until filled. EOE
Spring Sports Season:
Boys' Assistant Track Coach (Junior High)
Girls' Assistant Track Coach (Junior High)
Submit Letter of Interest, Resume to include previous coaching experience, and District General Employee's Application (see Documentation Links below). Mail or hand-deliver to: Central Cambria School District, Administrative Office, Re: Coach Positions, 208 Schoolhouse Road, Ebensburg, PA 15931. Deadline: Until positions are filled. EEO
Current employees only need to submit a Letter of Interest through the Office of the Superintendent.
Any questions regarding the application process should be directed to Janet Gillen, Confidential Superintendent’s Secretary, at email@example.com or at 814-749-8421, extension 231.
Great news! The Central Cambria Board of School Directors, at their regular meeting of June 11, 2018, approved that the District enter into a Substitute Teacher Agreement between the District and Ignite Education Solutions, a division of the Learning Lamp. Click HERE to apply online. If you have any questions, please contact Kellie Burgan at Ignite at 814-262-0732, ext. 244, or firstname.lastname@example.org regarding professional substitute opportunities.
Central Cambria School District is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer.
- General Employee's Application
- Standard Application for Teaching Positions in Pennsylvania Public Schools
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- Pennsylvania State Police Request for Criminal Record Check
- Federal Criminal History Record Information Report (Fingerprint Check) ; After clicking the link, enter School District Service Code: 1KG6XN
- School Personnel Health Record
- Local Earned Income Tax Residency Certification Form
- Form W-4
- Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release (under Act 168 of 2014)