2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR
CENTRAL CAMBRIA SCHOOL DISTRICT
FULL-TIME 12-MONTH CUSTODIAN DISTRICT-WIDE
PART-TIME PERMANENT HOUSEKEEPER
Submit Letter of Interest, Resume, and District General Employee's Application (see Documentation Links below). Mail or hand-deliver to: Central Cambria School District, Administrative Office, Re: Classified Positions, 208 Schoolhouse Road, Ebensburg, PA 15931. Deadline: Until positions are filled. EEO
Winter Sports Season:
Assistant Swim Coach
Junior High Boys' Basketball Assistant Coach (Two positions)
Spring Sports Season:
Boys' Assistant Track Coach (Junior High)
Submit Letter of Interest, Resume to include previous coaching experience, and District General Employee's Application (see Documentation Links below). Mail or hand-deliver to: Central Cambria School District, Administrative Office, Re: Coach Positions, 208 Schoolhouse Road, Ebensburg, PA 15931. Deadline: Until positions are filled. EEO
Current employees only need to submit a Letter of Interest through the Office of the Superintendent.
Any questions regarding the application process should be directed to Janet Gillen, Confidential Superintendent’s Secretary, at email@example.com or at 814-749-8421, extension 231.
Great news! The Central Cambria Board of School Directors, at their regular meeting of June 11, 2018, approved that the District enter into a Substitute Teacher Agreement between the District and Ignite Education Solutions, a division of the Learning Lamp. Click HERE to apply online. If you have any questions, please contact Kellie Burgan at Ignite at 814-262-0732, ext. 244, or firstname.lastname@example.org regarding professional substitute opportunities.
Central Cambria School District is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer.
- General Employee's Application
- Standard Application for Teaching Positions in Pennsylvania Public Schools
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- Pennsylvania State Police Request for Criminal Record Check
- Federal Criminal History Record Information Report (Fingerprint Check) ; After clicking the link, enter School District Service Code: 1KG6XN
- School Personnel Health Record
- Local Earned Income Tax Residency Certification Form
- Form W-4
- Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release (under Act 168 of 2014)