CENTRAL CAMBRIA SCHOOL DISTRICT
NOTICE OF VACANCY- REVISED
AUGUST 20, 2019
The following position(s) is/are open in the School District. Interested employees should submit a Letter of Interest through the Office of the Superintendent no later than noon August 26, 2019. (All other interested individuals must make formal application.)
ELEMENTARY SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER – CAMBRIA ELEMENTARY
LEARNING SUPPORT / MATHEMATICS TEACHER – HIGH SCHOOL
ASSISTANT ATHLETIC DIRECTOR
ATHLETIC EQUIPMENT MANAGER
ASSISTANT CHEERLEADING ADVISOR
MARCHING BAND ASSISTANT
ASSISTANT SOFTBALL COACH
Formal application instructions:
Please refer to Documentation Links below and click on Application Procedures for application/documentation requirements. Any questions are to be directed to Dr. Tricia Murin, Assistant Superintendent, Curriculum, Instruction, and Professional Personnel at 814-472-8870, extension 309, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The District has entered into a Substitute Teacher Agreement with Ignite Education Solutions, a division of the Learning Lamp. Click HERE to apply online. If you have any questions, please contact Kellie Burgan at Ignite at 814-262-0732, ext. 244, or email@example.com regarding professional substitute opportunities.
Central Cambria School District is also using Ignite Education Solutions for classified substitutes. Click HERE to apply online or contact Stephanie Perry at 814-262-0732, ext. 294, or firstname.lastname@example.org regarding classified substitute opportunities.
Central Cambria School District is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer.
- Application Procedures
- General Employee's Application
- Standard Application for Teaching Positions in Pennsylvania Public Schools
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- Pennsylvania State Police Request for Criminal Record Check
- Federal Criminal History Record Information Report (Fingerprint Check) ; After clicking the link, enter School District Service Code: 1KG6XN
- School Personnel Health Record
- Local Earned Income Tax Residency Certification Form
- Form W-4
- Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release (under Act 168 of 2014)
- Act 126 Child Abuse Mandated Reporting (On-line Training)