CENTRAL CAMBRIA SCHOOL DISTRICT
Position commencing July 1, 2019. Applicants must be licensed as a Social Worker (LSW) or as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. A Home and School Visitor Certificate and previous social work experience in a school setting is preferred. Applicants must possess excellent leadership and oral/written communication skills, maintain a high level of confidentiality, and ability to develop collaborative relationships with community members and agencies and rapport with students and families.
Position commencing July 1, 2019. PA Elementary or K-12 Principal Certification required. Elementary principal experience preferred with demonstrated abilities in advancing student performance. Applicants must possess excellent leadership and oral/written communication skills, a strong background in technology, as well as in-depth knowledge of PA standards and curriculum delivery models.
PA K-6 or PK-4 Certification required. Dual certification with Reading Specialist PK-12 or Special Education PK-8 strongly preferred.
MATH 7-12 TEACHER
7-12 Certification required.
Deadline: May 31, 2019
Please refer to document links below and click on Application Procedures for application/documentation requirements. All application materials can be sent or delivered to Central Cambria School District, 208 Schoolhouse Road, Ebensburg, PA 15931. Any questions should be directed to Dr. Tricia Murin, Assistant Superintendent, at 814-472-8870 or at email@example.com.
Great news! The Central Cambria Board of School Directors, at their regular meeting of June 11, 2018, approved that the District enter into a Substitute Teacher Agreement between the District and Ignite Education Solutions, a division of the Learning Lamp. Click HERE to apply online. If you have any questions, please contact Kellie Burgan at Ignite at 814-262-0732, ext. 244, or firstname.lastname@example.org regarding professional substitute opportunities.
Central Cambria School District is also using Ignite Education Solutions for classified substitutes. Click HERE to apply online or contact Stephanie Perry at 814-262-0732, ext. 294, or email@example.com regarding classified substitute opportunities.
Central Cambria School District is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer.
- Application Procedures
- General Employee's Application
- Standard Application for Teaching Positions in Pennsylvania Public Schools
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- Pennsylvania State Police Request for Criminal Record Check
- Federal Criminal History Record Information Report (Fingerprint Check) ; After clicking the link, enter School District Service Code: 1KG6XN
- School Personnel Health Record
- Local Earned Income Tax Residency Certification Form
- Form W-4
- Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release (under Act 168 of 2014)