Social Media Policy
Central Cambria Social Media Acceptable Use Policy:
Members of the Central Cambria School District have created social media pages as means of communication for sharing news and information throughout the district. We appreciate all members of the community who take an interest in and “like” our pages. Because the school district social media sites are limited public forums, please be advised that the comments posted to the social media sites do not necessarily represent the views or official position of CCSD. Commenters are asked to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Commenters may only post about the subject matter of the article in which they are commenting on.
- Commenters must include their name.
- Commenters may not harass or bully others, or engage in personal attacks through their posts.
- Commenters may not use lewd, vulgar, obscene, or hate speech.
- Commenters may not post photos or videos.
- Commenters must be students, parents, teachers, or residents of the school district community.
Posts that do not follow these guidelines will be removed. Thank you for your interest and cooperation with this policy.