- Upon graduation all students will be able to articulate realistic career options.
- All students will graduate with a post secondary-ready transcript that includes a program of rigorous studies.
- All students and staff will be aware of healthy lifestyle choices.
- All students and staff will be effective communicators and collaborators.
Superintendent Dr. Jason Moore and Assistant Superintendent Dr. Tricia Murin
The mission of the Central Cambria School District is to engage, innovate, and empathize with the school community and to provide a safe environment that fosters achievement and success.
- Foster a positive learning culture that promotes tolerance, cooperation, and success.
- Provide varied opportunities for personal development that encourage individuality, creativity, and logical thinking.
- Develop skills, attitudes and knowledge necessary for success in a global society.
- Support all members of the school community to be lifelong learners.
Evaluations and Goals for 2023-2024