The Central Cambria School District is committed to providing students the opportunity to learn with and use various technologies to enhance their educational experience.
Kindergarten,1st and 2nd grades utilize iPads in their classrooms, while 3rd through 12th grades primarily use Chromebooks.
Both elementary schools are 1:1, meaning one device per student, while both secondary schools are quickly approaching this milestone as well.
If used correctly, technology in the classroom will:
- help prepare students for future careers
- help students stay engaged and connect with students of all learning styles
- enhance learning opportunities
- develop student's digital citizenship skills
- help students become more responsible
- enable the student to have the most current information at their fingertips
- teach students the skills they need to become lifelong learners